Posted on | October 11, 2012 | 4 Comments
We know that Global Bond Day is over with, but the year isn’t over yet and Skyfall still hasn’t hit screens. So to kick-start a series of posts ranging from reviews to news, all celebrating 50 years of Bond, here is a crossword puzzle created by Flick and Flack that features information collected from many sources that range from our heads to 007.com and more. Make sure you watch the minute and a half Bond 50 video in 007.com, that plays automatically at the very top of the page, showcasing all of the films.
We hope you enjoy this crossword puzzle that features questions that range from your knowledge of Dr. No, the first Bond film, to Sam Mendes and Daniel Craig’s November 9th release, Skyfall. For the first time ever we are in crossword puzzle form, no less, to test you on one of cinema’s most popular, successful, and intriguing film franchises.Before you begin the crossword puzzle, here is just a quick word on how to do it. It’s pretty simple:
- Click on one of the squares with a number (1, 2, 3, etc.) and at the top of the page you’ll see a clue. It should say, for example, “Across 1: Longtime Bond Producer pair”
- Then, in the blank space next to the Enter button, write your answer.
- Next, press Enter and it should show up on the grid.
- All of the clues are listed together on the bottom of the page, so you can view them at the same time. However you cannot write directly in the grid, you must write in the blank spot at the top of the page.
- If you think you got it wrong, or just want to see how you’re doing, press the Check button. All of the incorrect letters will disappear, leaving only the correct letters.
- Also, for questions with people’s names as answers, last names and full names are used but never just first names.
- If you don’t feel like going through the hassle of all this or if you want to do it on the go, you can print the page as you would print anything on your computer.
That’s just about it, so good luck!
Note: This puzzle ranges from laughably easy questions to frighteningly challenging ones. In other words we’re sorry if your left, well, shaken… not stirred.